Tuesday, September 14, 2010

For all that are praying

Thank you so heavenly much for all prayers you have lifted up for my sake.
God will reward you in heaven, and I will let you know later what incredible things you have been a part of.
And what you have helped me to overcome.
Prayers are my one and only wish, that are higly needed here.
Today I was able to walk around and not being scared, for the first time since I came.

People are stirring all the time, and commenting everything about me. It is hard, but with your faithful prayers everything is possible.
I will be gone for a week, but I will have you all in my heart and mind.

You, Gods joy; keep going strong, never lose your faith, then you will see what kind of amazing, incredible things our father can do for you. He loves you so much, he hear all your prayers,
Thank you so much! You are a part of my safety, joy and sleep. I wouldnt have this things without your prayers.

Ps. What God told me in my dreams, are now coming true. We have seen it on the news...

1 comment:

  1. Oh I miss you Maria! I will keep praying, and I will respond to your letter while you're gone...stay safe dear one!!!:)

    ReplyDelete