Thursday, September 2, 2010

Random thoughts...

Yesterday was a beautiful day. My bestfriend were with me almost all day and I relaxed, totally!
I walked down to the city around 12.pm and realized that this would be one of the last timesI could walk around alone safe as a lamb in the streets for three months.
I wore my red flower dress that came half way down to my knees and brown tights. And realized that, that would also be one of the last days with split between my legs. Because for the next three months I have to were skirt.

 I like skirt, but this make me realize how lucky I am here in Norway with all this oppertunities.
Or just a little bit of what kind of challening things Im gonna  meet.
Then I sat in the sun, licking me without getting a sunburn.. Oh, I tought.. my last day without sunscreen?

Sometimes it just hit me how GOOD everything is. Life is good.
I can do whatever I want and there are no limits.
I take to much for granted, and I know it. What can I do about it?

Im going out far away, so I can appreciate what I got right here...

I am going out far away, so I can appreciate what I got right here...

Thank you, my love

No comments:

Post a Comment